Harris County Clerk Dr. Diane Trautman has released a list of important dates pertaining to the 2019 joint runoff election for Houston mayor and several City Council seats.
IMPORTANT DATES — Harris County Joint Runoff Election
- Last day to register to vote Nov. 14
- Last day to apply for ballot by mail Dec. 3
- Early Voting Nov. 27 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 2 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Dec.8 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Dec. 9 and 10, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Last day of Early Voting Dec. 10, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Election Day Dec.14, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.