Come join us for the 2nd Annual Bay area Bridal show on Sunday Sept. 29 from at 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., at the Hilton NASA Clear Lake ballroom.
This show is a must for all brides, groom or anyone planning an event. The best of the Bay Area wedding vendors will be featured. The Bay Area Bridal Show is designed to be a convenient, no hassle one-stop event for wedding planning.
The focus of the Bridal Show is to provide wedded couples with the opportunity to meet any and all vendors they are looking for, and answer any questions they may have.
The bridal fashion show cocktail hour is from 4 – 5 p.m. in the majestic upstairs ballroom, and is included in the ticket price. Some of the many features include stunning wedding attire, a cash bar and entry to the wedding shower giveaway, valued at $2,000. Winners must be present to win.
Bridal experts and vendors will be there to take the stress out of wedding planning and put your mind at ease. So come and have a glass of champagne and see all the latest fashions!
Tickets are only $10 at the door (or on EventBrite)
- Includes a glass of champagne
- Entry to the bridal shower giveaway
- Chairman: David Robertson (Musical Cheers DJ)
- Vice Chairman: Kristi Allen (His & Hers Foto)
- Immediate Past chairman: Amy Doherty (Robinette & Company Caterers)
- Secretary: Mackenzie Walker: (Nothing Bundt Cakes)
- Membership: David Raciti (Darker Side DJs & Photo Booth) Jan Jordan ( Jordan Limousines)
- Treasurer: Janice Gunnin-Wilson (Weddings by Janice)
- Member at Large: Danielle Smith (Jill’s Fashions and Bridals)
- Marketing: Christy Lyons (Who’s That Girl Wedding and Events)